In landscaping, a Master Plan is a blueprint of a property’s possibilities – and a property owner’s wish list for aesthetics, beauty and functionality.
Our approach to a Master Plan is to be fully aware of how your property is situated, how you access it, how you enjoy it, and how you plan to enhance it in the future.
Traffic patterns. Pathways. Pools. Stone vs. brick. Shade vs. sun. Ground covers vs. shrubbery. Screening vs. fencing. Flower beds vs. vegetable beds. There are dozens of real-world scenarios that must be considered. We work closely with you to understand your needs – and we plan accordingly with your wish list (and budget) in mind.
The finished Master Plan gives you a roadmap for the future. You’ll receive a coordinated, well-conceived Plan that allows you to change your landscape in sensible stages.
Just a few of the features we’ve designed:
- Terraces that allow for generous seating
- Built-in BBQ’s for outdoor entertaining
- Evergreen screening to create backyard privacy
- New foundation plantings to compliment the house
- Pools that fit well into the landscape
- Fire pits for campfire conversation
- Natural stone steps that traverse the woods
- Vegetable gardens for healthy eating
- Driveways realigned for better access
- Blooming focal points for visual excitement
- …and more!
Master Plan Examples:
See some of the possibilities – here’s a selection of Master Plans we’ve created for customers over the years.